Friday, May 8, 2009

Hitt Music Group CEO has a blog!!!



Hello everyone!

Lately, I've been hit up b a ton of people asking if  I have an official blog where I post my thoughts and events related to Hitt Music Group. Until now, the answer was NO. I guess I'm  a little slow getting on this new blogging phenomenon.

Finally, for all of my clients, supporters and friends, I now have an official blog (which you're looking at!) I'm  going to keep you and everyone else updated with the latest news and events here at Hitt Music Group as well as my oppinions about the music and entertainment industries. I'm going to try and post new stuff on here weekly so check back all the time to see what I've been up to.

Check out Hitt Music Group official blog when you have some time. It's outstanding!!


Cheers,
David Hitt: CEO 
Hitt Music Group

1 comment: